6 Tips to Ease Pain from Hemorrhoids
1. Sit in the bath tub that is filled with 6-8 inch high warm water for 10 minutes 3 times each day.
2. For bleeding hemorrhoids or other pain experienced in the rectum, apply several drops of Roid Relief to a cotton ball and dab to area 2-3 times per day. Roid Relief is a softer organic anti inflammatory and analgesic remedy used to ease acute pain in the rectum. Use Roid Relief to treat bleeding hemorrhoids, internal hemorrhoids, anal fissures, and any other acute pain in the rectum.
3、Don’t spend too much time on the closestool when you go to the toilet that could cause hemorrhoids.
4. It is necessary to pay attention to the hardness of the stool. Drinking at least 2000ml water each day to keep the stool soft.
5. Eat more food with high fiber, such as fresh vegetable and fruit, to keep the stool soft.
6. Keep yourself away from some activities such as riding bicycle, weightlifting etc.that may aggravate the hemorrhoids. But regular and proper exercises that is helpful for regular defecation can prevent the occourance of hemorrhoids.