Introduction of Some Scars Treatments
Here is an introduction of some scars treatments.
1. Compression: It is the continued compression to scars with elastic bandage to thin and soften raised scar.
2. Silicone: It can inhibit and soften on hypertrophic scars and keloids.
3. Drug injection: The commonly used drugs are corticosteroids, recombinant interferon, hyaluronidase, diphenhydramine, etc.
4. Autologous cell repair and regeneration treatment: It is effective for the repair and regeneration of scars pit caused by chicken pox, acne, etc.
5. Biological protein plombage: There is an immediate effect for depressed scars caused by acne, surgery, trauma, burns, scald, etc.
6. Microdermabrasion: It is effective for the following scars: (1) local scald and superficial burns scars (2) suture scars of surgery (3) scars of sunlight damaged skin, freckles, pigmentation spots, melasma, etc. (4) scars caused by acne, smallpox, chickenpox, and other healing and formation; (5) oily skin, big pores; bleak and dry skin; (6) fine wrinkles of the body and striae gravidarum.
7. Strontium 90: It can be used for the treatment of refractory scars, capillary hemangioma, neurodermatitis, chronic eczema, psoriasis, ulcers, pterygium, etc.
8. Resection or skin graft: It which is commonly used to treat scars is the last choice for scars that cannot be treated by other ways.
9. Natural Treatment: Scars No More that is developed by Forces of Nature is composed of 100% pure and natural essential oils and plant resins, with the unique ability to penetrate into the cells to heal damaged skin. Certified organic Helichrysum, concentrated in Scars No More, is an extremely rare extract found in Corsica and is valued for its incomparable skin regenerative properties. We combine this extract with the skin regenerative ketones found in salvia officianalis and the triple unsaturated fatty acids in organic rose hip seed oil to make Scars No More. The skin regenerative properties of this treatment have the demonstrated ability to improve damaged skin and scars.