How to Prevent Nail Fungus?
Nail fungus which is also known as tinea unguium or onychomycosis are common to be suffered by nails. How to prevent nail fungus? The statistics show that the incidence of nail fungus in some regions is very high and more attention shall be paid to the prevention of it. Everyone shall has some knowledge about how to prevent nail fungus since nail fungus may not only endanger one’s own health, but also endanger the health of his family and friends.
1. Keeping the feet of each member’s in the family clean, cool and dry.
2. Trying to use the shower and avoiding using alkaline soap.
3. Don’t wear gas-tight shoes.
4. Don’t walk barefoot on the carpet and bathroom floor.
5. Don’t live in a house that is damp, dark.
6. Don’t share a basin, towels, shoes and socks, nail clippers and etc. with family member who has nail fungus.
7. Maintaining the normal length of nails that don’t cut it too short.
8, Don’t use the same nail clippers to trim the normal nails and ill nails.
9, Don’t scratch the feet or toes that are itchy with hands.
All of these nail fungus prevention methods need keep following in daily life. Man who find that he has some nail fungus symptoms should go to see dermatologist for examination and treatment in time to avoid infection expanding. On the treatment of nail fungus, Nail Fungus No More that is developed by Forces of Nature safely and effectively kills nail fungus on contact and restores normal nail coloring, with no incidence of relapse. Nail Fungus No More is composed of certified organic anti-fungal medicinal plant extracts and essential oils, including phenolproponoids and aldehydes provide the most powerful therapeutic effect against nail fungus. They quickly eliminate the infection without damaging the skin, and restore the normal color of the nail.